Friday, June 23

15 days and counting

"just one drag, and I bet she will show up" I said, sparking the match. You hate kissing when I smoke, or after I drink energy drinks.
Like clockwork you appear in the distance as i press the king size players light to my lips. Even in the pitch dark you radiate like the sun. I rush to be by your side, knowing all will be right as soon as your hands grace my hips.
The sound of fire burning, and bottles dropping, mixed with various "WOOOOOOOOS" and "AYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOS" fades into the backround as we stand 40 feet from the mob. lost in each other's eyes, with no desire to be found.
I keep your words close to my heart and your hands around my waiste.
3 hours away and I cannot count the many ways I miss you.

1 comment:

Candace said...

15 days, huh?

youre amazing in a thousand diffrent ways.
youre constantly making me smile.
without you i would be trapped in my own life. you make me explore myself in new ways i never thought imaginable.
you know me like no one eles.
and i love more than anything in this world.