12 Days and Counting.
Each hour passed, is an hour closer to what will be the best day of our short lives. The minutes pass like kidney stones, painful and slow. Images of that rainy, muggy day outside the Youth Center Ignite my senses. Who would have guessed that acting on a year long temptation would have brought us to this place?
4 days feels like a life time, and a life without you is not a life worth living. Your picture and the sound of your voice through the telephone speaker act as a life reserve as I sail in this sea of emotions.
My heart has declared a mutiny over all of my reasoning. My sense of reality has walked the plank and taken a plunge into these rough waters. Churning, Rising and falling like the rhythm of our bodies.
I am in way over my head and I would not have it any other way.
12 days my dear, 12 days.

No comments:
Post a Comment