Monday, July 10

Shout out.


A Hybrid of Fantasy and Reality. Which is What? You Decide.

Funny, how a title can be so blatant, yet so easily overlooked. Information broadcasted in front of faces yet they look the other way, in the direction of gossip and fuel for the ongoing inferno which has incinerated all that stood in its path.

I've run out of things to say, for fear of being labeled a murderer, or unstable. Funny, how a person who merely writes words is insane, but the ones who twist these words into paranoia and false accusations are labeled the protagonists.

Fuck it.

I will never be silenced; I will never rest my pen. These words are my escape, my therapy and my security. My personal entrance to an impersonal world. It is not my responsibility to apologize, I take no names, I take no prisoners, and I take no shame in releasing these words which have been stored for many months, some even years.

So here it is, consider this your personal shout out, now ride your high horse into the sunset, and off a fucking cliff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe these writings of yours are causing you grieg because they clearly make an effort to describe real people.
maybe you need some therapy.
maybe you need some jail time? i dunno...if it were a high school, they would involve the police in this.
anyway you look at it, you need something, and the people you are writing about should be worried. you sir, are a psychopath.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.