Late night phone calls, and drives to the rock quarry.
Change. Why is it that some people fear it while others embrace it? I will admit I was frightened by the prospect of change at first. "Why potentially ruin something that is already perfect?" I would ask myself as I lay alone in this bed built for two.
Your forgiving brown eyes and passionate kisses have taught me to embrace change and all that accompanies it.
We pass our time floating on cloud nine, miles above the skyline. Looking down upon those who choose to cast stones, and those who are ignorant towards the feelings we share.
I am a man of words, but words cannot describe the many ways you have changed me for the best.
I fall in love with every syllable which dances off your tongue, every breath which escapes from your lungs, and every touch that graces my skin.
My stomach has become a breeding ground for exotic butterflies.

2 comments:
Magnificant.
You really do inspire me. This is utterly amazing work, my friend.
and inch by inch we get closer and closer, to every little part of each other.
love you baby.
love you a lot.
Post a Comment