Angel
Hello, I know you cant hear me, but I will empty myself for you none the less.
I wish you were here. I wish you were in my arms. I wish i could teach you right from wrong, and pick you up when you fall. We were robbed of each other, for what reason I will never know. So many nights left thinking, planning, crying, smiling.
I push the thoughts to the side, and carry on with no regrets it seems. But it's nights like this I miss the touch I never felt, or the voice I never heard.
"What if?" I ask myself over an over, begging the ceiling for answers, as i try to remember a face I never saw. It may be for the best, people may be right, but why do I feel so empty? I could have taught you right fron wrong, I could have picked you up when you fell.
Watch over me, keep me strong, do the tasks I should be doing for you.
I love you.

1 comment:
i reallyyyy like this one a lot!!
~stephgav
Post a Comment